Scoot is the international low cost carrier owned by Singapore Airlines. Based in Singapore, Scoot flies a fleet of new Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft. It so happens that they are looking for second officers.
Essential Requirements :
- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order)
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training
- GCE ‘A’ level, Polytechnic Diploma or Degree. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Physically and mentally fit
- Qualify for Class 1 unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption
Desirable Traits :
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!