Edelweiss, part of the Lufthansa Group, offers an ab initio cadet program based in Zurich.
You are aviation enthusiast, always wanted to go high and discover the world in a responsible position? Then you are right with us!
We offer you an integrated training model for airline pilots with pre-financing and the best job opportunities in the cockpit.
After successfully passing the multi-stage assessment, you will be accepted into training at Lufthansa Aviation Training Switzerland.
- 20-22 months training (ATPL) as a scheduled pilot
- Training modules in Zurich, Grenchen (Switzerland) and Vero Beach (USA)
- Subsequent assignment as First Officer on the Airbus aircraft from Edelweiss
- Successfully completed, min. three-year basic training or examination-free admission for a university of applied sciences or a university
- 18 to 32 years when submitting the application
- Swiss citizen of the EU-27 / EFTA (Croatian only with settlement permit C)
- Very good language skills in German (min. Level C1), English (level B2)
- SPHAIR graduates are given preferential treatment
- Men: Basic military service (Switzerland: recruit school) or civil service (Switzerland: “long assignment”) must be completed at the time of application.
Please follow this link to apply: https://career.be-lufthansa.com/index.php?ac=jobad&code=7St0CYeSfsMe7y/v%2BkccsdKiKcYOzRb9iyRJTOqPtcEnFv%2BXSpxdaA%3D%3D