French national airline, Air France is hiring cadet pilots for their advanced aircraft fleet. The program takes around two years to complete. Being a European National and fluent in French are essential.
The conditions for submitting an application are:
- No age limit
- Be a national of a country in the European Economic Area or of Swiss nationality and be fluent in French.
- Not have been disqualified and/or eliminated twice from an “Air France pilot” selection, regardless of the programme
- Not have been eliminated during an Air France or Transavia Pilot training course
- Meet one of the following conditions:
- Have “baccalauréat” level qualifications and hold a valid ATPL Theory issued by an ATO certified by a Member State of the European Union,
- Or be in the second year (first year completed and validated) of a preparatory class for the Grandes Ecoles, all sectors except Literature A/L, and also including integrated preparatory classes (for example, engineering schools)
- Or have completed a study in a scientific subject area course resulting in a BAC+2 or a minimum of 120 ECTS credits,
- Or be currently completing a Master study programme (BAC+4/+5) in a university or engineering school (or have graduated),
- Have a minimum TOEIC (Listening and Reading Programme Public or Institutional Programme) score of 850pts less than 2 years old. The TOEIC is mandatory and no equivalence is accepted. You can update your TOEIC in your candidate section until december 15, 2019.
- Have a “Class 2” medical fitness certificate without exemption delivered by an EASA/DGAC-approved physician (more restrictive medical fitness visits accepted – Class 1, Class 3 and Cabin Crew medical fitness visit)
You will be required to pay registration costs amounting to €160 at the time of the pre-selection process (French government scholarship recipients exempt)
To apply or for more information, please visit https://corporate.airfrance.com/en/become-air-france-airline-pilot