The Qantas Airways Cadet Pilot Program provides applicants with four different university and flying based programs depending on your level of experience.
Qantas has strict minimum requirements which includes:
- Have Australian Permanent Residency status;
- Eligibility to hold a passport with unrestricted access;
- Hold a current CASA Class 1 Medical Certificate by 15 September 2009;
- Be 17 years or older as at 1 October 2009.
- A pass in Year 12 English, OR a pass in a suitable humanities/social science type subject at Degree level; and
- A pass in a suitable Year 12 Mathematics subject, OR a pass in a suitable Degree level Mathematics subject; OR
- A fully completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline;
- Be currently completing the relevant Year 12 subjects or other education criteria.
Qantas, just like Jetstar is a great airline with a great track record an would be great for anyone who is accepted! See more information.