Indian carrier, Indigo Airlines has a cadet program open to those with the ability to live and work in India.
IndiGo is the foremost low-cost airline operating out of India and is working with L3 Airline Academy to bring you this Cadet Pilot Program.
Selected by IndiGo from day one, you will embark upon a unique route of training. Successful completion of training and the final checks by IndiGo will take you directly to the role of Junior First Officer on the Airbus A320 aircraft, flying IndiGo domestic and international routes.
• Cadet Pilot program from L3 Airline Academy in partnership with IndiGo
• Letter of intent (LOI) from IndiGo to employ prior to commencement of training
• Employment as Junior First Officer with IndiGo upon successful completion of training
• Training on the latest-generation aircraft and simulators
• Dual license-USA FAA and Indian DGCA CPL/MEIR
• Training in a globally -recognized, professional airline training environment
To apply for this airline cadet pilot program, you must meet the following requirements:
• Have a valid passport and the unrestricted right to live and work in India, with the ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Must be between 17 and 32 years of age at time of application
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Able to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure Certificate and pass all IndiGo referencing checks
• Able to obtain and maintain Indian DGCA and FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Must have access to the full funding required for this course. For full details of funding required please click on the funding and finance tab”